[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.4.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.3″][et_pb_column _builder_version=”4.4.3″ type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.3″ hover_enabled=”0″]
Each year Pop 4 Diabetes hosts a black-tie evening of dinner and great entertainment to raise much needed fund for Diabetes research and awareness.
Each year, special guests attend to show their support for such an important cause.
Pop 4 Diabetes are a not for profit organisation looking for a sponsor to support the 14th annual fund-raising ball being held at The Village Hotel & Spa in Bournemouth.
All profits made will be donated to various Diabetes charities and projects.
During the evening of entertainment, there is an award presentation in which multiple children (nominated by their friends and/or family and selected by local businesses) are given gifts and a trophy.
Pop 4 Diabetes raised £13,500 in 2018 and are looking forward to making it happen all over again.
A sponsorship of £1,750 would include the following:
- Sponsors will be mentioned in any PR interviews related to the event, this includes any TV/Radio and newspaper articles.
- Sponsors business name will be engraved on trophies which are handed out during the annual “Child of Courage” awards during the evening of the event.
- Sponsors will be included within relevant social media posts (and tagged where possible).
- Sponsors will be provided 10 tickets (one front table for 10 worth £650) – 3 course meal and half bottle of wine per person.
- Professional group photo for each guest on sponsors table.
- Sponsors are welcome to display advertising material such as popup stands in the reception area, stationary items, business cards/leaflets on the tables etc.
- Sponsors will be able to display up-to 2 vehicles outside the front of the hotel from midday including flags or banners.
- Sponsors will be added to the official website (www.pop4diabetes.co.uk) including a clickable link to the sponsors website.
Support Pop 4 Diabetes
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch via email to the following address: